What's a Comfortable Height For You?Submitted by Integras Partners on May 16th, 2016
What are Your Investment Performance Expectations?
If your expectations reside in the recent performance of the markets, it may be that you have yet to clearly define your long-term financial objectives. For working professionals what happens today, tomorrow or next year in the markets may have some bearing but are unlikely to determine whether you meet your long-term objectives.
The Only Performance Measurement that Matters
If your portfolio expectations are based on the ability to finance your retirement goals, investing can be a less stressful experience and means you likely have or are ready for a solid investment strategy.
Integras Partners measures the performance results for our clients across a truly diversified portfolio in comparison with their specific objectives, not primarily against market indices.
For prospective clients Considering Retirement we go through a comprehensive process that includes:
- Our Discovery Interview to discuss your Attitudes, Values, Relationships, Experiences and Goals
- Ask you to bring all documents related to your financial situation
- Determine your “Required ROI” – the average annual return needed to meet your long-term objectives
- Crafting a personalized portfolio to help you meet those investment goals without unnecessary risk
- Schedule an Investment Plan meeting, where we present our strategy and investment ideas
- Decide together if we can provide additional value that is mutually beneficial
- Implement and tactically nurture your portfolio, while keeping us both informed of any changes.
Retire and Enjoy spending with Emotional Freedom
The knowledge that your future income will be available with time-appropriate risk gives many clients the freedom to retire and more importantly the comfort to enjoy themselves after their earning years are complete.
If you’d like to learn more, please reach out to us!